Sunday, October 07, 2012

President O'Bama appoints ant-Semitic State Dept. Envoy

It's rare that I would post such an article given that there's such little mainstream media coverage of the topic.  Yet it is true that the O'Bama State Department has indeed appointed Salam al-Marayati to represent the United States at the Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe.

Salam Al-Marayati is the founder of the Muslim Public Affairs Council (MPAC), a manifest anti-Semitic organization.

I've never heard of the Washington Free Beacon, the source of the story, but I have enough contacts in the Anti-Defamation League and Simon Wiesenthal Center to find out if the story is true and whether their respective organizations made the comments shown in the Washington Free Beacon article

Unfortunately, the Simon Wiesental Center weighed in and confirmed the story.  I'm not going to elaborate on Salam Al-Marayati because you can read the link and see for yourself who your government chose to represent us in a European conference. 

One would think that the Republicans would make an issue of this , but so far, they haven't.  This is more proof that the Republicans will be no better at supporting Israel and Jews than the O'Bama Administration.  Yes, I like Romney better than O'Bama but I don't have a lot of high hopes for Romney's campaign rhetoric.  Campaign promises are not binding contracts.  In the mean time, it would be nice if Republicans would take issue with this.  I won't hold my breath waiting for that.

Last, I'd like to thank TUNDRA TABLOIDS for breaking this story.  

Regards,

There is NO Santa Claus (aka TINSC)

No comments: